Europa 1989 canteens prepares healthy lean and varied food which meets the need for vitamins, minerals and carbohydrates the bode needs.
Dietists are linked to our canteens and they educate our chefs on a regular basis.
We believe in the 6 basic advises about diet:
- Eat fruit and vegetables – 6 a day
- Eat fish –several times each week
- Eat potatoes, rice, pasta and wholemeal bread –everyday
- Cut down sugar – especially from sodas, candy and cakes
- Eat varied and keep your normal weight
- When thirsty – drink water
We prefer organic green, meat and fruit. In many of our canteens we have a 60%+ organic kitchen.
Here are our control reports from the local Danish food council:
|Ministry of Integration and Social Affairs||20.02.2014|
|Environmental Protection Agency||14.05.2014|
|Danish Health and Medicines Authority||26.08.2015|
|Danish Patent and Trademark Office||16.06.2015|
|Agency for the Modernisation of Public Administration||09.09.2016|
|Ministry of Higher Education and Science||19.11.2014|
|National Board of Industrial Injuries||28.03.2014|
|The Danish FSA||04.05.2015|